For each TREE purchased, the investor receives 70 TXC + 10.5 TXC (15%)
15 Mio USD
Current: 10.350.874 USD
Let us be straight: We want to… no!! We have to save the world. Nature is dying in front of our eyes. And without nature, there is no humanity. If we want to breathe, we need trees. If we want nature around us, we have to maintain the “circle of life”. If there is no habitat for animals to live in, it affects not only them – it affects us! Floods, hurricanes, droughts, fires, air pollution – and the list goes on, very long and expands day by day. In each of these cases, nature shows us clearly that it doesn’t need people. However, people need nature and will always need it.
Since 1970, Paraguay has deforested around 85% of its rainforest. Sadly, the figures are almost the same in the rest of the world. We’re literally cutting off the branch on which we sit. We have to stop that – immediately. And we all have the required knowledge and tools to do this. It is time that we finally put them to use – now!
With the reforestation of commercial woods on fallow land, we want to return the favor to nature. And the best thing is: everyone can join us.
Deforestation – everyone knows, that this is one of the most awful things you can do to nature. But humanity needs wood. A cycle of escalation. As humanity grows, wood consumption does too. TreeCoin realizes this issue and wants to resolve it.
We bought fallow land, on which we plant eucalyptus trees. These are fast-growing and will serve as alternatives to the wood from the rainforest. By offering the wood of our planted eucalyptus trees, we preserve the rainforests from further deforestation.
Our goal: 12,700 hectares in one year. That means 10,000,000 trees.
How are we able to manage the reforestation of such a big area in such a short time? We use Blockchain technology and have created the very first Hybrid Token Offering (HTO) – an alternative to traditional investments.
The security token TREE has the characteristics of an asset; it gives the investor the opportunity to participate in the sale of timber.
There is also a payment token named TreeCoin (TXC), which is used as a means of payment in our developed economy.
TreeCoin offers a hybrid token; a security token and a payment token. One security token, which is called TREE and works as an asset, costs 23 US-Dollars. By buying the TREE, 100 TreeCoins are generated, of which 70% is received by you, the investor, for free. The remaining 30% goes into the project and is set aside as a reserve to pay dividends and parts of the salaries to TreeCoin workers.
Through the ICO, each TREE bought will result in one planted tree in Paraguay. The currency – payment token – is called TreeCoin. With its use, the currency will be established in the real economy. This in return will generate additional value.
1 TREE = 1 security token = $ 23 = 70 TreeCoins
The launch of the real-value coin over the building block of the HTO in the fourth quarter of 2019 is expected to generate 230 million USD. With this capital, the reforestation of 12,700 hectares of fallow land and thus the protection of existing natural forest areas is realized.
We want to realize a sustainably managed wooded area of 12.700 ha. This would be equal to 10 million trees. After 4, 8, 11, 15, 19 and 22 years, 50% of the revenue should be reinvested in new wooded areas. Consequently, we will be managing 59.650 ha, or 47 million trees, after the 22nd year.
TreeCoins mission is to save nature. But there is more to do. They noticed that and use a part of the profit for charitable projects. Over the course of 22 years, 10% of the profit is invested in projects that deal with nature, water treatment, hospitals, childcare centers, foundations, and associations for people with handicaps and disadvantages. 40% of the profit is distributed back to the investor. And another 50% is directly reinvested for the purchasing of new areas of woodlands.
Additionally, the workers in Paraguay are paid above average and receive 20% of their wages in TreeCoin, which are transferred automatically to the wallets on the workers’ smartphones and can be used in local supermarket stores. The workers receive a 10 – 15% discount on all products as an incentive to use these coins. Because they are openly tradable, not only workers, but also family members, friends, and other people can benefit from the discount by using TreeCoin.
Begin of HTO registration
Begin of HTO
End of HTO
Distribution of profits to investors from first harvest.
Distribution of profits to investors from second harvest.
Harvests 3-9 are conducted and profits distributed to investors, maintaining the cycle.